Watch the ASQ webinar series!
Everything you need to start screening children from Spanish-speaking families with ASQ:SE-2™, this Spanish Starter Kit includes a box of 9 photocopiable print masters of the Spanish questionnaires and scoring sheets, a CD-ROM with printable PDF Spanish questionnaires, the
ASQ:SE-2 User's Guide in English with all key letters, forms, handouts, and forms in Spanish, and a FREE
ASQ:SE-2 Quick Start Guide in Spanish.
What's New in ASQ:SE-2
ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are better than ever, with helpful new features like:
- New 2 month questionnaire: Reliably screen and start monitoring children as young as 1 month, so critical interventions can start earlier.
- Screen through kindergarten: Now you can screen children from 1–72 months with no gaps, so you can use ASQ:SE-2 through kindergarten and the transition to school.
- New behavior and communication items designed to elicit parent concerns that may point to autism and early communication issues.
- New data and cutoffs: ASQ:SE-2 is based on updated research and a large sample size of more than 14,000 diverse children.
- New monitoring zone that clearly identifies children who are close to the cutoff and should be monitored and rescreened.
- Updated Spanish translation vetted by Spanish language experts
- Sturdy, convenient new box with a handle for easy portability.
The Spanish Starter Kit part of the ASQ:SE-2 screening system. ASQ:SE-2 is the NEW edition of the bestselling screener trusted to uncover possible social-emotional issues as early as possible during the crucial first 6 years of life. The 9 age-appropriate ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires effectively screen 7 key developmental areas: self-regulation, compliance, adaptive functioning, autonomy, affect, social-communication, and interaction with people. Convenient, easy online completion and management for ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are both available with the purchase of ASQ Online.
Learn more about ASQ:SE-2 and its companion developmental screener, ASQ-3™—the valid, reliable, and trusted tool for screening children during the crucial first 5½ years of life.